LilyPie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here and There and Everywhere

So alot has been going on the last couple of months and I have decided that even though I love blogging I really stink at it. Before I had a blog I had so much I wanted to write about, then when I got one, I am a total slacker with it. So hopefully I can get better at it. So for now here is a couple of things happening in our life.

1. We found out we are having a BOY! Yea! I am so excited, now to determine a name. We have narrowed it down to two. I know what my favorite is, but Chuck won't pick one yet. :) (I think he already has, but just like to drag me along because he know he is driving me crazy!) So when we get a name I will let you know. The nursery is painted light blue, we will be putting a thick chocolate brown stripe around and a thin orange stripe on either side of that. Me and my mom are going to make the bedding. We will use dinasours and Soccer Balls (are you surprised). We are going to work on the bedding over spring break so hopefully I can post pics soon.

2. I am so glad it is almost spring! I love the Sunshine!!!!!!!

3. My 10 year highschool reunion is in June. Weird, so weird. I have mixed feeling about this but and so excited to go and see everyone! More than just looking at their lives through facebook. LOL

I don't really know what else to write for now so if I think of something else I will just have to post later.

I hope you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. AH Congrats on the boy! Boys are awesome! Can't wait to hear the name, did you know that if the twins would have been girls Hosea would have been Delia? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the boy! Excited to hear the name!

    Have fun making the nursery bedding! My mom and I will be doing the same thing over spring break! Excited to see pics!

    ReplyDelete